Affordable Car Hire – Prices start from just $55 per day!
Due to demand, Island Palms Resort has purchased three vehicles that we hire exclusively to in-house guests. Our current prices are the cheapest on the island for an equivalent type of vehicle!
Book your car today to avoid disappointment – only 3 available.
• Car type/size: We have two Suzuki “Vitaras” 4 door (seats 5), and one Suzuki “Jimny” 2 door (seats 4). Both were purchased in December 2006. All are automatics, air-conditioned and can be switched into automatic 4WD mode – which is sometimes necessary on our off-roads.
• Child’s seat/boost seat: An infant/child car seat and booster seat is available.
• Get about in air conditioned comfort: Get about the island with ease in air-conditioned comfort. Discover* stunning Radical Bay, Florence Bay and Arthur Bay for brilliant snorkeling and lazy days under a palm tree, go and watch a sunset at West Point, then head out to dinner in Picnic, Nelly, Arcadia or Horseshoe Bays. Note: Most car hire companies on the island do not permit you to travel to West Point or Radical/Florence Bays.
* Access to Radical, Florence, Arthur Bays and West Point subject to road conditions, especially during the wet season – Jan to March.
• 24 hour day hire rates: Our daily hire is 9am to 9am next day.
• Vitara: $65 plus fuel (seats 5)
• Jimny $55 plus fuel (seats 4)
All car hire plus damages.
Daily hire is subject to availability on arrival.
• Weekly hire rates:
We gladly take advance bookings for weekly car hire only.
• Vitara: $350.00 plus fuel (seats 5)
• Jimny: $300.00 plus fuel (seats 4) … and … wait for it, yes – there’s more!
BONUS PICK UP/DROP OFF WITH WEEKLY HIRE!
If your ferry arrives/departs Magnetic Island between 9am-5pm on Saturday, we’ll pick you up/drop you off. Service with a smile!
(This pickup service is offered with a weekly car rental only).
Explore and Enjoy!
Book TODAY to avoid disappointment!
Ring us now on 07 4778 5571 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drive carefully on Magnetic Island
If you’re ready to head out and enjoy a drive on the island, please note that it is nearly 70% National Park, which means that you’ll find many local animals crossing roads, especially at sunset. Slow down and enjoy the drive. This will also help to keep our wildlife safe. If you come across an injured animal just go to whatsonmagneticisland.com.au for more information.
The fine print:
All vehicle hire prices are plus petrol and damages.
Hire cars are exclusively for our in-house guests.
# Bookings are taken in good faith, but if one or more of the vehicles becomes unusable, we are not responsible for finding you a replacement vehicle.